Our COVID-19 Response
We are sure many of you have been curious as to how our market might look differently in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. Be assured that we are taking the health of our customers and vendors seriously, while continuing our work of supporting local producers and small businesses, as well as, providing access to those products to members of our community.
The following is a list of some of precautions we will be implementing.
• Vendors will use hand sanitizer between each transaction.
• Cloth table clothes will be avoided, so that surfaces can be wiped down and disinfected regularly.
• Mask wearing is recommended. Or, vendors are asked to hang clear shower curtains or clear plexiglass from where they need to exchange money.
• Vendors and staff are required to scan their temperature on site, and are asked to remain home or find a substitute worker if feeling sick.
• Food sampling is discontinued for the time being.
• Customers are discouraged from handling products. If necessary, you will be asked to use sanitizer prior to shopping at each booth.
• Customers are asked to maintain 6 feet social distancing. Only one customer/family should enter a vendor tent at a time.
• Extra hand washing stations will be added in addition to the existing ones. We encourage use of them.
• Mask wearing is recommended.
We recommend that our elderly and immune-compromised customers come to the market from 9 am to 9:30 am, while our crowd attendance is the lowest.
There will be extra guidelines in place for children’s programs.
We greatly appreciate our loyal customers and thank you advance for your cooperation.
See you at the market!