Kids Can Cook Program
Thanks to a generous grant from the EQT Foundation, the Ohio Valley Farmers’ Market is proud to present the Kids Can Cook Program this 2020 Farmers’ Market Season free of charge. Each week students will have the opportunity to learn new cooking skills while using products from the farmers’ market from an experienced cook! Students ages 5-12 are eligible to participate, and will receive a cook’s apron and chef’s hat.
We’re excited to start this program on June 13, 2020. You may sign your child up for either 9:45 a.m. or 10:45 a.m. time slots, and must enroll for each week separately. Please be sure to cancel your reservations if you are unable to make it, as we may have a waitlist.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, the following guidelines will be implemented:
· Students will be required to wash their hands prior to enter the cooking area.
· Students will have their temperature scanned prior to entering the cooking area. Any student with a temperature at or above 100 degrees will not be permitted to attend.
· Please keep your children home if any member of your family has been sick.
· Each time slot will be limited to 9 children.
· Parents are not permitted to enter the cooking area, but may observe from a distance.
Preregistration is required. Space is limited!